General surgery department at GNNH comprises of highly experienced senior surgeons and competent staff. Our doctors help in making the surgical experience easier and more stress-free for the patient suffering from diseases of the oesophagus, stomach, colon, liver, gallbladder, bile duct, abdomen, breast, thyroid gland and hernias.
General Surgery Services
- Benign and Malignant Diseases of Breast, Thyroid and parathyroid glands
- Advanced laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgery
- Scar less Breast Surgery
- Chest surgery
- Advancement flap surgery for complicated and recurrent pilo-nidal sinus
- Laparoscopic Total Extra Peritoneal Inguinal Mesh Hernioplasty
- Lung Lobectomy
- Gallbladder diseases and surgical Jaundice
- Management of anorectal diseases like pile (PPH – stapler haemorrhaidectomy), fissure and fistulas
- Management of abdominal wall hernias (Laparoscopic & open Techniques)
- Thoracic and Thoracoscopic Surgery
- Management of Surgical Infection and expert surgical critical care
- Thoraco-abdominal trauma surgery
The department also specializes in Laparoscopic surgeries, which helps in providing patients with a variety of treatments in the fields of gynecology, gastroenterology and urology. Using such advanced techniques helps in the speedy recovery of the patients with minimal amount of tissue damage, minimal blood loss, reduced risk of developing infection and hence, minimal pain and discomfort. The general surgery team has its expertise in providing complete patient safety and satisfaction by using all the latest diagnosing and surgical techniques.